TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Shooting of Jagadguru Sri Shirdi Saibaba directed by G Ramakrishna and produced by BV Reddy under the banner of SRR Creations with the producer himself playing the title role was launched in Hyderabad on February 12. Dr Mohanbabu gave the clap, while home minister K Janareddy switched on the camera for the muhurat shot picturised under the honorary direction of B Gopal.
Producer BV Reddy says, “I am very happy to play the title role. We will continue the shooting for about one month in and around Hyderabad and complete the film in a single schedule."
Director G Ramakrishna says, “We are trying to portray Saibaba's role in a different angle. We will highlight the British rule and the problems faced by the people during their regime. We are also trying to explain the meta-physical relationship of Baba with the freedom fighters."
According to the music director there are seven songs in the film. Nagababu, Suman, Sivakrishna, Brahmaji, Narayana Rao, Raghunatha Reddy, Ramireddy, Kota Sankara Rao, Satya Reddy, Srinivasa Reddy, Gundu Hanumanta Rao, Hemasundar, Chittibabu, Sarika Ramachandra Rao, Siva Satyanarayana Sivaparvathi, Ramaprabha, Indrani, Divya Reddy and others are in the cast.
Dialogues are by Kommanapalli Ganapati Rao, lyrics are by Ashokteja, Gurucharan and Parimi Ramanarasimham, music is by Lalith Suresh, camera is by Srinivasa Reddy, editing is by Menaga Sreenu, while story, screenplay and direction are by G Ramakrishna.