TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The shooting of Manchivadu directed by P Lakshminarayana (Deepti) of Andalaramudu fame, presented by RB Choudary and produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain under the banner of Mega Super Good Films with Tanish as hero was launched on August 31 and the regular shooting is now in progress. Tanish is playing the role of a very good boy and Bhama is making debut as heroine opposite him.
Producers say, “We are producing a film which could be viewed by the entire family by sitting together. We have given another chance to Deepti as a director under our banner. The present schedule is expected to end by September 20. We are planning to complete the film in another two schedules in October and November. Presently, the shooting is in progress in a house near Chilukur."
K Viswanath is playing one key role, while Rajiv, son of music director Koti is playing another important role in the movie. Chandramohan, Venumadhav, Raghubabu, Kovai Sarala, Sudha, Kranti, Devisri and others are in the cast. Gangotri Viswanath has penned the dialogues, while lyrics are by ES Murthy and Abhinav Srinivas, music is by Shilpi, camera is by Venugopal, editing is by Nandamuri Hari, art is by Kumar, while screenplay and direction are by P Lakshminarayana (Deepti).