TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The shooting of Manchivadu directed by P Lakshminarayana (Deepti) of Andalaramudu fame, presented by RB Choudary and produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain under the banner of Mega Super Good Films with Tanish as hero was launched on August 31 and the regular shooting is now in progress. Tanish is playing the role of a very good boy and Bhama is making debut as heroine opposite him.
Producers say, “We are producing a film which could be viewed by the entire family by sitting together. We have given another chance to Deepti as a director under our banner. The present schedule is expected to end by September 20. We are planning to complete the film in another two schedules in October and November. Presently, the shooting is in progress in a house near Chilukur."
K Viswanath is playing one key role, while Rajiv, son of music director Koti is playing another important role in the movie. Chandramohan, Venumadhav, Raghubabu, Kovai Sarala, Sudha, Kranti, Devisri and others are in the cast. Gangotri Viswanath has penned the dialogues, while lyrics are by ES Murthy and Abhinav Srinivas, music is by Shilpi, camera is by Venugopal, editing is by Nandamuri Hari, art is by Kumar, while screenplay and direction are by P Lakshminarayana (Deepti).