TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Everyone is well aware that Bellamkonda Suresh is remaking a successful Tamil film Nadodigal in Telugu under the banner of Sri Sai Ganesh Productions, with Ravi Teja playing the lead in association with Allari Naresh and Siva Balaji.
The director of the Tamil version Samuthirakani is being introduced to the Tollywood as director again. Presently the film is being shot at noted industrialist and MLA TG Venkatesh in Kurnool. Scenes involving Ravi Teja, Naresh, Sivabalaji and the second heroine Nayana are being picturised now.
Producer says, “We profusely thank TG Venkatesh, who allowed us to shoot our film in a huge building, which is like a fort. After shooting for 15 days in Kurnool, we are planning another 15 days shoot at Ahobilam. Later, we will take up shooting in Hyderabad and Rajahmundry."
Ravi Teja says, “We are working hard to bring out the story and the film more impressively in Telugu, than the Tamil original."
Priyamani is playing the heroine. Mukhesh Rushi, Roja, Suryateja, Ahuti Prasad, Chandramohan, Rao Ramesh, Tanikella Bharani, Abhinaya and others are in the cast. Dialogues are by K Surya, music is by Sundar C Babu, camera is by G Muthaiah, story, screenplay and direction are by P Samudra Khani, while Bellamkonda Padmavathi is the presenter.