TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Telugu Yuva Samrat Nagarjuna has said that Andhra people should support YS Rajshekhar Reddy's son Jaganmohan Reddy if YSR's dream projects are to be completed. Jagan should become Chief Minister of Andra Pradesh to fulfill his dreams about the state.
According to Great Andhra, Nagarjuna said that YSR was always thinking of development of poor people. He had undertaken lots of developmental work for poor people and women in Andhra. He met his tragic death in Bell-430 chopper Helicopter crash near Carnol forest, when he was on his way to solve a serious problem of the state. He added that If Jagan would become CM of the state, he would complete all the half-done works of YSR.
However, its should be recalled here that Nagarjuna has been great friend of YSR family the grand gala premiere of Naga Chaitanya's debut movie Josh was to be held at Prasads Multiplex at 9.30 PM on September 2. But YSR's Helicopter went missing on the same day morning. Immediately after the incident happened, Nagarjuna and producer Dil Raju had cancelled the premiere as well as release of the movie. The movie was set to release on the following day of its premiere.