TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Posani Krishnamurali, who played, as Mental Krishna is now getting ready to don the role of Tingarodu. However, this time, the film is being directed by senior director K Vasu and produced under the banner of Gayatri Arts.
The shooting of the film was formally launched at Daiva Sannidhanam in Film Nagar on Monday. The new chairman of Producers" Council M Shyamprasad Reddy gave the clap, while another senior producer Tammareddy Bharadwaja switched on the camera for the muhurat shot picturised on Posani Krishnamurali and Sraddha Arya.
Speaking on the occasion, director K Vasu says, “The title would be very apt for the subject and the hero"s characterization would suit best to Posani. Most of the shooting would be done in Hyderabad. But as per the demand of the subject, some scenes would be shot in Goa, Mumbai and Kolkata."
Posani Krishnamurali says, “Senior director K Vasu had brought many successful films and I am happy to work under his direction. He is like a legend and I wish the film would earn me a good name." Story is by Yarramsetti Sai, dialogues are by Dasari Brahmam, camera is by Anji, editing is by K Ravindrababu, while art is by MS Vasu.