TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It is well known that Ram Charan Teja's second film is being directed by SS Rajamouli and produced by Allu Aravind under the banner of Gita Arts with Kajal playing the female lead and Srihari in another important role. Several titles had come up for consideration but the film unit reportedly zeroed in on 'Magadheera' as the title for the movie. The director and producer are yet to finalize and announce it openly.
The film has an entertaining love story with rebirths in the backdrop. Some key scenes in the film were shot in Gujarat and Rajasthan to suit the native atmosphere of the movie. Several huge sets were erected for the film at Ramoji Film City.
Shooting of a major part of the film was complete and plans are afoot to release the film in April. Story is by Vijayendra Prasad, dialogues are by Ratnam, styling is by Rama Rajamouli, while music is by MM Keeravani.