TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
A Venkatesh of Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Films had earlier produced a film called Sampangi. The same producer is now planning another film, Sarasalu Chaalu Srivaru, which is likely to go to sets in September. Lakshmi Srinivas, who had earlier directed Kaasi is going to wield the megaphone for this movie.
Producer says, "The film would be along the lines of Illalu, Illali Korikalu and Karthika Deepam, which had come a few years ago. However, the director is all set to bring it with a novel concept. There will be two heroines and a popular hero would be the in the male lead."
Music and lyrics are by Varikuppala Yadagiri, while William, Yechury Venkata Upendra Nageswara Rao and Katari Venkatesh would be the co-producers.