TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Tarun and Vimala Raman are pairing up for an yet to be named film directed by VN Aditya and produced by Raju Harwani and Gogineni Srinivas under the banner of Supreme Movies. The film which is being presented by Pranav Studios is presently shooting in Hyderabad. Already one schedule was completed in Bangkok for the movie.
The producers say, “The current schedule would continue in Hyderabad till its completion. We will complete the talkie part besides canning of two songs during this schedule. The director is moulding the film as a romantic entertainer. Vimala Raman would appear in a bikini and provide a feast to the eyes of audiences. The film depicts the problems faced by the youth who were working in software companies. It would be very near to their mindset and lifestyle. We are planning to shoot the balance two songs in Sri Lanka."
Anup Rubens is scoring music for this film, while dialogues are by Gangotri Viswanath, lyrics are by Rehman and Chinni Charan, cinematography is by Vasu and editing is by Gauthamraju.