TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Tollywood's heartthrob Mahesh Babu is the new brand ambassador of India"s biggest fashion brand Provogue. The actor will represent the product in Andhra Pradesh.
The association with actor was announced at a press meet in Hyderabad on September 29. The poster of Mahesh Babu, wearing a t-shirt with a eye-catching tag-line 'FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE' was also unveiled on the occasion.
Earlier, Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and Saif Ali Khan had endorsed the Provogue and currently, Hrithik Roshan is the brand ambassador at National level.
However, Mahesh Babu is also the brand ambassador of Thums Up, Himani Navaratna oil, Amrutanjan etc.