TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Tollywood's heartthrob Mahesh Babu is the new brand ambassador of India"s biggest fashion brand Provogue. The actor will represent the product in Andhra Pradesh.
The association with actor was announced at a press meet in Hyderabad on September 29. The poster of Mahesh Babu, wearing a t-shirt with a eye-catching tag-line 'FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE' was also unveiled on the occasion.
Earlier, Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan and Saif Ali Khan had endorsed the Provogue and currently, Hrithik Roshan is the brand ambassador at National level.
However, Mahesh Babu is also the brand ambassador of Thums Up, Himani Navaratna oil, Amrutanjan etc.