TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Allu Arjun has left to Australia on Sunday (Aug 14) for his shoulder surgery. The actor has been admitted at St John of God Hospital, Perth.
Reports say that the actor, who underwent a surgery on his right shoulder in the same hospital a few years ago, will be operated in the same region, as he is not fully recovered from the pain. It was during the shooting of Arya 2, where the actor injured himself while performing an action scene.
However, following the injury, Allu Arjun was operated by the world's best orthopaedic surgeon in 2010. But the pain resurfaced again during the filming of Badrinath. The actor, who was not keen to halt the shooting, went ahead without troubling the project. As a result, he was going through a severe pain on his right shoulder. Hence, the doctors advised him to undergo the surgery again.
Allu Arjun will be coming back to India in a few weeks time. He will start his next project by the third week of September.