TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Legendary filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao has praised the makers of recently release Dookudu. The director has appreciated the movie bosses for making such a high-voltage action drama.
The 64-year-old, who saw the movie at a special screening at Prasad Colour Labs, was impressed by the story and action sequences. He expressed his happiness by saying that the film industry was desperate for a hit. Srinu Vytla's Dookudu has arrived at the right time and has provided a big relief to the Tollywood, which is under a huge loss.
He further appreciated Srinu Vytla's attempt, which has brought smiles on the faces of producers, distributors, etc. Talking about Mahesh Babu, the maverick filmmaker said that he has given an electrifying performance. Finally, he thanked producers Ram Achanta, Anil Sunkara and Gopi Achanta for making an all out entertaining Telugu film.