TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mahesh Babu's Dookudu has registered the highest Box Office record of the Telugu film industry to its name. The movie, in its 50 day run, has rake in Rs 101 crore worldwide.
Trade reports say that Dookudu has collected Rs 80 crore in India and 21 crore at the Overseas Box Office. The pre-publicity, anti-piracy strategies and post-release promotions have played major roles in the success of the Telugu film.
Mahesh Babu, Samantha and Prakash Raj starrer Dookudu was released on September 23 in 1,600 screens, which includes 89 cinema halls in North America. The movie directed by Srinu Vytla was produced by Anil Sunkara.