TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Mahesh Babu is desperate for success. After delivering three successive flops in the form of Sainikudu, Athidhi and Khaleja, the actor has pinned his high hopes on Dookudu. Now, the question,which is doing rounds in the cine circle is that will lady luck smile on the Telugu star this time?
Traders say that the pre-release talk for Dookudu is wonderful and this will undoubtedly give a good opening. It is being released in record number of theatres in Hyderabad and has broken the record set by Magadheera. It is hitting 71 screens in the capital city and prior to this film, the Ram Charan teja starrer movie was released in 68 cine halls.
Dookudu is also releasing worldwide with record prints. Moreover, no other big movies are releasing this week nor any other Telugu movie is doing good at the Box Office. All this will ensure that the makers of the film get the maximum returns in the first weekend itself, adds the trader analyst.
Industry insiders hopes that Dookudu will give Mahesh Babu a much-needed break. Well, let's also wish that the Pokkiri star will return to form with this Telugu film!