TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Mahesh Babu is desperate for success. After delivering three successive flops in the form of Sainikudu, Athidhi and Khaleja, the actor has pinned his high hopes on Dookudu. Now, the question,which is doing rounds in the cine circle is that will lady luck smile on the Telugu star this time?
Traders say that the pre-release talk for Dookudu is wonderful and this will undoubtedly give a good opening. It is being released in record number of theatres in Hyderabad and has broken the record set by Magadheera. It is hitting 71 screens in the capital city and prior to this film, the Ram Charan teja starrer movie was released in 68 cine halls.
Dookudu is also releasing worldwide with record prints. Moreover, no other big movies are releasing this week nor any other Telugu movie is doing good at the Box Office. All this will ensure that the makers of the film get the maximum returns in the first weekend itself, adds the trader analyst.
Industry insiders hopes that Dookudu will give Mahesh Babu a much-needed break. Well, let's also wish that the Pokkiri star will return to form with this Telugu film!