TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
In a bid to prevent their movie from getting illegal streaming, the makers of Dookudu are all set to avail a rare injunction of a John Doe Order. They are reportedly approaching the High Court for the pre-emptive act.
It is well-known that any movie will be available on torrent websites on the same day or the very next day after its release. Thus, John Doe Order will ensure that any individual, who gets caught while watching the film illegally or who are involved in indulging the copyright act, will be slapped with a law suit immediately.
The pre-emptive act will give full power for the makers of the film to take legal action against unidentified prospective infringers. To be precise, the case will be filed against the offenders without any debate. Earlier, the makers of Bollywood movie Singham had obtained a John Doe Order to ensure legal action against illegal screening.
Mahesh Babu and Samantha starrer Dookudu will hit the screens on September 23. The movie directed by Srinu Vytla is jointly produced by Anil Sunkara and Gopichand Achanta.