TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Noted Telugu filmmaker EVV Satyanarayana died of severe cardiac arrest at Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad on Friday night (January 21). The 56-year-old producer, who introduced Pawan Kalyan to the silver screen with the movie Akkada Abbai Ikkada Ammayi, was suffering from throat cancer. Recently, he was admitted to the hospital after his health condition went critical. However, he is survived by his wife Saraswathi and two sons Allari Naresh and Aryan Rajesh.
EVV Satyanarayana debuted as a director with Telugu movie Chevilo Puvvu in 1990 and later got more than 15 films to his credit. The movie Premakaidi was maiden big hit in his career. Some of his much acclaimed movies are Hello Brother, Abbaiyigaru, Intlo Illalu Vantitlo Priyuralu and Maa Nanaku Pelli. He also made his debut in Hindi with Amitabh Bachchan-Soundarya starrer Suryavansh.
Satyanarayana became producer with the movie Chala Bagundi in 2001. He introduced his elder son Aryan Rajesh to films with Hai, but could not get thr expected success from it. Later, he launched his second son and actor Allari Naresh with whom he made hits like Kithakithalu and Bendu Apparao. Movie Kathi Kantharao, which is his third film with Naresh, was Satyanarayana"s last Telugu film.
However, the sudden demise of EVV Satyanarayana has shocked thousands of his fans and friends. With EVV's death, a vacuum has been created in the Telugu film industry which cannot be filled. Many noted Tollywood actors and producers have expressed grief at his sad demise.
We, at oneindia, express our hearty condolence to his family. May EVV Satyanarayana's departed soul rest in peace.