TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Hansika Motwani has surprisingly accepted an offer to do item song! Well, the actress, who reportedly refused to shake her legs for Vikram's Tamil movie Rajapattai recently, will be doing the special number in Mahesh Babu's forthcoming movie The Businessman.
A report says that Hansika Motwani will be grooving for the item number, which is composed by musician Thaman. The music director says that he has already tuned it and director Puri Jagannath has liked the song.
“Jus completed Businessman item number. Was so happy with the product thanks to Puri gaaru for greatest energy." However, the details about the picturisation of the song on Hansika Motwani are not revealed yet.
It was reported earlier that Hansika Motwani would be playing second fiddle in The Businessman, which features Mahesh Babu and Kajal Aggarwal in the leads. However, the actress denied the rumours later claiming that she was not signed to play the key role in the forthcoming film. Now, it looks like the actress has been roped in for the special number.