TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
As trade pandits predicted, Junior NTR starrer Oosaravelli has got a flying start at the Box Office. The movie has crossed Rs 15 crore alone in Andhra Pradesh on the release day thereby breaking the record set by Dookudu, which earned Rs 13 crore worldwide on the first day.
Sources say that the makers of the film's decision to release Oosaravelli on Vijayadashami turned out to be a wonderful day, as it fetched Rs 15.75 crores. They will be more happy, when they receive the worldwide collections report of the opening day, says a production house source. Despite getting mixed reviews, the film has good word of mouth. Traders say that the recently released Telugu movie would also easily beat the first week collections record of Dookudu.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Oosaravelli is produced by BVSN Prasad on the banner Sri Venkateshwara Cine Chitra. The movie features Junior NTR, Tamanna Bhatia, Shaam, Prakash Raj, Payal Ghosh and others in the cast.
Now, we are bringing you the area wise collections of Oosaravelli:
Nizam : 37,30,670
Others (Orissa, Chennai, Maharashtra & North India): 1,30,00,000