TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It looks like Junior NTR's Oosaravelli would easily erase all the Box Office records set by Dookudu. The forthcoming movie, which is releasing tomorrow, has surpassed the first hurdle on its path to create a new history in the Telugu film industry, as it is being released with a record number of prints.
If reports are to anything to go by, Junior NTR's latest outing Oosaravelli is releasing with record number 1800 prints. It is the biggest ever release in the 80 year history of the Telugu film industry. Recently, Mahesh Babu's Dookudu hit the screens in 1500 plus screens thereby erasing the record set by Magadheera, which was released in 1500 screens.
Dookudu, which was released on September 23, collected Rs 9 crores on the opening day and continued its dream run for a week by raking in Rs 51 crores. Now, Oosaravelli is expected to break the record, as it is hitting the screens with more prints and considering the long-weekend, traders predict that it will create history.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Oosaravelli is produced by BVSN Prasad on the banner Sri Venkateshwara Cine Chitra. The movie features Junior NTR, Tamanna Bhatia, Shaam, Prakash Raj, Payal Ghosh and others in the cast.