TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Despite getting mixed response and not-so-good mouth publicity, Oosaravelli has managed to make good business. The movie, which was released on October 6, has earned Rs 39 crores at the Box office in one week.
Unlike Mahesh Babu's Dookudu, Junior NTR starrer Oosaravelli could not continue to stay strong at the Box Office in its first week. It is because word-of-mouth was not in favour of the recently Telugu movie. However, it did not affect much, as it has raked in Rs 39 crores, which is the second highest collection of the year.
Mahesh Babu's Dookudu, which had earned Rs 12 crore on the opening day, continued its dream run for a week by collecting Rs 51 crore. So far, it has fetched close to Rs 100 crores.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Oosaravelli is produced by BVSN Prasad in the banner of Sri Venkateshwara Cine Chitra. The movie features Junior NTR, Tamanna Bhatia and Prakash Raj in the leads.