TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Krishna Vamsi's films are often close to real life and his films have always showcased some contemporary issues. Since his debut movie Sindhooram till his recent flick Mahatma, the filmmaker has tried to portray loopholes of our society. Well, it is no wonder that he has chosen an incident for his next movie Mogudu.
Explaining about his Mogudu, Krishna Vamsi says that Mogudu is based on a real life incident, which occurred during his childhood days. He has taken a leaf from a marriage that took place at his residence. Even though, all was fine after the incident, he could not forget it for some reasons, which in turn has become the story of Mogudu.
However, the filmmaker is confident that Mogudu could appeal all sections of the audience. The movie, which is releasing this Friday, stars Gopichand, Taapsee Pannu, Shraddha Das, Rajendra Prasad, Sakshi and others in the cast.