TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Mahesh Babu has finally ended his losing streak. The Telugu superstar, who tasted his last success in 2006 with Pokkiri, is back with bang, as his recently released Dookudu is rocking at the Box Office.
According to trade reports, Dookudu has collected approximately Rs 29 crores worldwide in the first weekend. Despite facing trouble in Telangana region, the movie has managed 90% occupancy in most of the cinema halls in the three days.
Dookudu has raked in more than Rs 12 crores on the release day. It grossed close to Rs 4.5 crores in the US Box Office. The movie, which hit the screens on September 23, was released in 71 screens in the US. Meanwhile, it is doing good business in India as well. Especially, it has got good opening in the neighbouring states Karnataka and Chennai.
Mahesh Babu, Samantha and Prakash Raj starrer Dookudu is directed by Srinu Vytla.