TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Having received a great opening, Panjaa has taken a dip at the Telugu Box Office in weekdays. However, the distributors of the movie, which was released worldwide last Friday, have almost recovered the money.
Sources say that Panjaa ran into packed houses in its first weekend and had 85-95% occupancy. But the movie with the mixed response from the audience and the critics attracted around 60-75% audience in the weekdays (Dec 12-15). It is said that despite getting unfavourable response from the reviewers, the movie has been touted as a once-watchable flick from the cine-goers.
However, the official Box Office report of Panjaa has not been revealed yet. Pawan Kalyan, Sarah Jane and Anjali Lavania starrer Panjaa is directed by Vishnuvardhan. It is jointly produced by Neelima Tirumalashetty, Nagesh Muntha, Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni.