TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Puri Jagannath has finally managed to deliver a hit after a series of flops. Indeed, he has struck gold in his first attempt in Bollywood with his recently released film Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap. Though, the movie got mixed review, the word-of-mouth has played the trick to get the movie a good opening at the box-office.
The filmmaker, who has not tasted success since 2007, has made his Bollywood debut film memorable. Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap featuring Amitabh Bachchan is written by Puri Jagannath himself. Though, the story does not have anything novel, yet it has attracted a large section of Big B fans with the punch dialogues and the actor's stunning looks. As a result, the movie has reportedly collected Rs. 19 crores.
It may be recalled that the Chiruta director's movies in the recent years like Bujjigadu, Neninthe and Ek Nirajan have failed to impress the audience. In fact, his last Telugu film Nenu Naa Rakshasi is also an average movie.
Meanwhile, Puri Jagannath is all set for his next bilingual movie film The Businessman, which features Abhishek Bachchan, Mahesh Babu and Kajal Aggarwal in the lead roles. It is expected to take-off in August 2011.