TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nagarjuna's Rajanna, even after being considered as an off-beat movie, has managed to get good opening at the Box Office. The film, which was released on December 22, received positive feedback from not only critics but also from the audience.
Trade reports say that Rajanna had more than 65% occupancy on its release day on single screens and close to 50% on multiplexes. It almost remained same on Friday. However, the movie made better collections on weekends.
If the unconfirmed sources are to be believed, the occupancy reached 85% on Saturday and Sunday in single screens and approximately 80% at multiplexes.
The story of the movie tells the tale of a struggle against zamindars and the Nizam rule set in the pre-independence era. It is about revolutionary poet Rajanna, who awakens the people to fight against the injustice done by the oppressive rulers.