TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Ram Charan Teja and Tamanna Bhatia, who have teamed up for the first time, have gone to Sri Lanka for the shooting of upcoming Telugu film Racha. The lead stars are busy with the second schedule of the film in the island nation.
Sources say that director Sampath Nandi is picturing a song in the exotic locales of Sri Lanka. Ram Charan Teja and Tamanna Bhatia are shaking legs for a romantic number, which has been composed by Mani Sharma. Recently, the film unit finished its first schedule of the filming in Hyderabad.
It is a comeback movie for Ram Charan Teja, as his previous movie Orange bombed at the box-office. After the disaster of the film, he agreed to act in Dharani's movie but dropped it later due to creative differences with the director.
However, Racha directed by Sampath Nandi is a complete commercial entertainer. It is produced by N V Prasad.