TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Ram Charan Teja's latest movie was launched today (November 9) morning at Annapurna Studios. The actor's mom Surekha tapped the clap for the first shot for VV Vinayak's directorial forthcoming Telugu movie. Megastar Chiranjeevi, producer Allu Aravind, Allu Arjun, SS Rajamouli, Brahmanandam, K Raghavendra Rao, and many top names of the Telugu film industry graced the occasion.
Speaking at the occasion, VV Vinayak said that the forthcoming movie tells the story of father-son relationship. How the son fulfils the dream of his father by reaching his goal is the storyline of the movie. The director, who is excited to work with Ram Charan Teja for the first time, promised that the movie has all the ingredients of success like love, action and comedy.
The Telugu movie produced by DVV Danayya on the banner Universal Media banner also stars Kajal Aggarwal in the female lead. Director VV Vinayak is in search of another top actress to play the second fiddle in the forthcoming Telugu movie. Earlier, it was said that Samantha was signed for one of the female lead roles. However, it is not confirmed whether she has been roped in or not.