TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
It seems the makers of Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC) are having a tough time to choose an actress, who will pair up Venkatesh in the forthcoming Telugu film. It is said that a few actresses have rejected the offer for a strange reason.
Well, rumour mills claim that some of the top actresses have refused to star in the movie. It is because the offer, which have been offered to them, will be of Mahesh Babu's sister-in-law role. Though, they like to pair up with Venkatesh, the actresses have not liked the idea of playing such character after romantically teaming up with the Pokkiri star in their earlier films.
However, now the makers of the film are reportedly considering Bhumika Chawla and Sneha for the one of the female lead roles in SVSC. Producer Dil Raju says that they are yet to finalise any actress for the key role. Meanwhile, Dookudu gal Samantha has been roped in to pair up with Mahesh Babu again.