TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is turning out to be the biggest multi-starrer film of this decade. Well, Trisha Krishnan is the new entry to the cast of the movie, which is bringing in Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu together for the first time.
According to reports, the makers of the forthcoming Telugu film have decided to cast Trisha opposite Venkatesh. The successful pair, which will be seen in forthcoming Telugu film Bodyguard, were earlier part of Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule and Namo Venkatesa. Considering their popularity, the movie bosses have decided to rope in the actress to play one of the two female leads, claim reports.
Reports further claim that along with Trisha, they have finalised Samantha for the other leading role. The Yem Maaye Chesave actress, who teamed up with Pokiri star in Dookudu, will pair up Mahesh Babu in Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
The forthcoming Telugu movie directed by Srikanth Addala of Kotha Bangaru Lokam fame has Trivikram Srinivas' screenplay and dialogues. It is produced by Dil Raju.