TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Trivikram Srinivas, who was supposed to direct Venkatesh's project, has dropped the film, as the actor has given the nod for Bodyguard remake. The latest, we hear is that he has approached Allu Arjun for his next film.
Trivikram Srinivas has recently met Allu Arjun to narrate the story of the film. The actor heard the story even though he was busy with his marriage celebration. Sources say that Alllu Arjun has liked the script and has given the green signal for the film.
According to reports, Allu Arjun has accommodated the required number of dates and he will start the project soon after the completion of his upcoming film Badrinath. If sources are to be believed, it will take off next month.
On the other hand, Trivikram Srinivas, who was gearing for his Venkatesh's project, was disappointed after the actor went on to sign Bodyguard remake. It is said that the director was not keen to waste his time on the proposed project and decided to move on with Allu Arjun's project.
Ileana D'Cruz will pair Allu Arjun in the film. The film is produced by Daniah, who had earlier produced Desamuduru and Varudu. Other details are yet to be revealed.