TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Varun Sandesh, who is in the middle of drug controversy, could not have liked to hear this news, as Shraddha Das has admitted that they were in love before. She has claimed that it was a short-lived relationship and they have parted ways.
Speaking to a leading daily, Shraddha Das has said that they were in love for some time but it all got ended three months ago. The actress, who was open about their friendship, was heart broken after he reportedly ditched her for his Brahmigadi Katha co-star Asmita Sood. As a result, she has come to conclusion that in the entertainment industry love does not long last.
She further adds that she was lucky during hat time, as she signed upcoming Telugu film Mugguru. The actress immediately left for Malaysia for the shoots, which made her to comeback from that hangover.However, on the charges of drugs on Varun Sandesh, Shraddha Das tells that she knows him very well and hopes Varun Sandesh would come clean.