TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Ashwini was one of the most popular South Indian actresses in 1980 and she had acted in more than 150 films in various languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam. Chupulu Kalisini Subhavela, Vivaha Bojanambu, Station Master, Anaadiga Adadi and Kaliyuga Pandavulu are some of her noted films.
With her wonderful acting, Ashwini had earned a huge number of fans in all South Indian languages. Her sudden death has shocked all her fans. However, the actress is survived by a son. Her last rites were performed on Sunday at her native place in Nellore.
We, at Oneindia, offer our heart-felt condolences to her family. May her soul rest in peace.