TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Well-known actress Radha Kumari and the wife of noted actor Ravi Kondala Rao passed away in the wee hours of Thursday (March 8, 2012). She breathed her last after suffering a heart attack at her residence.
Born in a middle-class family to Ramana Murthy and Surya Prakasamma in Vizianagaram, she married popular stage and film actor and writer, Raavi Kondala Rao. She is survived by a son RV Sashikumar. Radhakumari, who was fond of acting, turned a stage artiste right at the age of 12 and her parents too promoted her.
Radha Kumari, who acted in over 400 films, entered the Telugu film industry in 1962 through Tene Manasulu directed by Adurthi Subba Rao and produced by Sundaram on the banner of Babu Movies. She played the mother of hero Krishna in the movie.
We, at OneIndia, condole the death of Radha Kumari.