TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Well-known actress Radha Kumari and the wife of noted actor Ravi Kondala Rao passed away in the wee hours of Thursday (March 8, 2012). She breathed her last after suffering a heart attack at her residence.
Born in a middle-class family to Ramana Murthy and Surya Prakasamma in Vizianagaram, she married popular stage and film actor and writer, Raavi Kondala Rao. She is survived by a son RV Sashikumar. Radhakumari, who was fond of acting, turned a stage artiste right at the age of 12 and her parents too promoted her.
Radha Kumari, who acted in over 400 films, entered the Telugu film industry in 1962 through Tene Manasulu directed by Adurthi Subba Rao and produced by Sundaram on the banner of Babu Movies. She played the mother of hero Krishna in the movie.
We, at OneIndia, condole the death of Radha Kumari.