TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Eega opens with a mother and father insisting on their daughter to sleep, while daughter is asking her father to tell a story. Director Rajamouli, his wife Rama and their daughter Mayookha had given voice over for these roles. Now, Ajay Devgn and Kajol have given lent their voice for the roles of father and mother in Makkhi.
Recently, SS Rajamouli had confirmed that Ajay Devgn would give voice for the father's role. On his Twitter page, the director had tweeted, "Ajay devgan watched makkhi last night. He was very impressed. He agreed 2giv the voice over 4 the father in the opening credits Thank you Sir."
SS Rajamouli once again took to his Twitter account yesterday (October) to confirm the news about roping in actress Kajol for the mother's role in Makkhi. The directed wrote, "Thanks a lot @ajaydevgn for the voice over. And cherry on top is Kajol did the VO for the mother. Makkhi will have a gr8 start. am i happy?"