TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Eega opens with a mother and father insisting on their daughter to sleep, while daughter is asking her father to tell a story. Director Rajamouli, his wife Rama and their daughter Mayookha had given voice over for these roles. Now, Ajay Devgn and Kajol have given lent their voice for the roles of father and mother in Makkhi.
Recently, SS Rajamouli had confirmed that Ajay Devgn would give voice for the father's role. On his Twitter page, the director had tweeted, "Ajay devgan watched makkhi last night. He was very impressed. He agreed 2giv the voice over 4 the father in the opening credits Thank you Sir."
SS Rajamouli once again took to his Twitter account yesterday (October) to confirm the news about roping in actress Kajol for the mother's role in Makkhi. The directed wrote, "Thanks a lot @ajaydevgn for the voice over. And cherry on top is Kajol did the VO for the mother. Makkhi will have a gr8 start. am i happy?"