TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Allu Arjun's Julayi, which was released in 1,600 theatres across the globe on August 9, has got superb opening in both single screens and multiplexes. The movie has been running houseful in most of the single screens in the state, while it registered 80% to 90% occupancy in multiplexes. As per the trade analysts calculations, this mass entertainer has raked in approximately Rs 9 to 10 crore at the Box Office on the first day.
The Tollywood trade experts describe the movie Julayi as one of the biggest opener in the career of Allu Arjun. His previous film Badrinath, which had also got good response, has collected Rs 7.25 crore at the Box Office on the first day. Whereas, Julayi has beaten the first day collection record of Badrinath.
However, Allu Arjun's performance is the major highlight of the film Julayi. Devi Sri Prasad's music, excellent choreography of dance and action, Brahmanandham's comedy timing, Trivikram Srinivas' witty one-liners are its other attractions. The movie has bagged positive reviews and rating from film critics. Now, the positive word of mouth is set to play its magic for the film.