TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu, which released on 1,600 screens on October 18, opened to an overwhelming response with its occupancy ranging between 95% to 100% in both single screens and multiplexes. The movie collected Rs 14.37 crores at the Box Office on the first day of its release. But its business went down on the second day due to the protest of TDP, YSRC and Pro-Telangana groups.
After Puri Jagannath deleted the controversial dialogues and scenes, Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu once again picked well at the ticket windows. Its business saw a big jump on Saturday and Sunday. The break up of its first weekend collection is Rs 14.37 cr on Thu, Rs 12.23 cr on Fri, Rs 13 cr on Sat and Rs 14.59 cr on Sun.
However, Pawan Kalyan's previous movie Gabbar Singh had collected Rs 42 crores at the worldwide Box Office in the first weekend. Now, Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu has smashed this benchmark. His latest release has collected approximately Rs 54.19 crores at the global Box Office in the four-day extended weekend. Besides this, it has become the first Telugu film to cross 50 crore mark in the opening weekend.