TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Iddarammayilatho is a romantic comedy film, which stars two heroines alongside Allu Arjun. Actress Amala Paul is playing the first female lead. Richa Gangopadhyay, who was roped in for the second female lead, walked out of the movie due to some unknown reasons. Later, the makers were reportedly in talks with Tapsee, who is said to have rejected the offer quoting dates issue.
After Richa and Tapsee's rejection, Bandla Ganesh Babu, who is producing Iddarammayilatho, reportedly approached Catherine Tresa, who has given her consent to reprise the role in the movie. She is currently working for Krishna Vamsi's Paisa opposite Nani and Neelakanta's Chammak Challo. She is expected to join the film unit after completing her old commitments.
However, Iddarammayilatho producers have planned to commence its regular shooting from December 1 and they will hold shooting in New Zealand and Australia in the first schedule. Devi Sri Prasad will compose music for it. Kota Srinivasa Rao will play a politician, while Shawar Ali appears as the main villain in the movie.