TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Damarukam is one of the most-anticipated movie, which has been postponed thrice. This socio-fantasy movie once again managed to have huge amount of advance ticket booking for the fourth time. The movie buffs who were desperately waiting to watch this movie, were seen standing in queue for tickets early in the morning in many theatres across the state.
Damarukam has got very good footfalls in the morning and matinee shows in both single screens and multiplexes across the state. The Nagarjuna-Anushka starrer has registered an average of 85% to 100% occupancy in both single screens and multiplexes. The movie has also been received well in other parts of the country. As per its early trends, the film is expected to set a new record at the Box Office.
Meanwhile, another new release Routine Love Story is also one of the most-awaited movies and Sundeep Kishan, who is turning solo hero with it, has left no stone unturned to make it a big hit. The movie has received a decent response from the viewers. It has registered an average of 50% to 75% occupancy in both single screens and multiplexes. It is also expected to make a decent collection.
Stay locked to this space to read the first day Box Office collection reports of Damarukam and Routine Love Story.