TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Julayi, which was released worldwide on August 8, has received a mind-blowing opening across the globe. The Trivikram Srinivas movie collected Rs 9+ crore on the first day of its release. It continued its rocking collections in the four-day extended first weekend. But the film witnessed a drop of 50% to 60% on weekdays. Its collection was also affected by Salman's Ek Tha Tiger and Ravi Teja's Devudu Chesina Manushulu.
As per trade record, Julayi has collected Rs 32 crores nett at the Andhra Pradesh Box Office, while it grossed Rs 7.54 crores nett from the collections centres in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and other parts of the country. Allu Arjun and Ileana starrer has raked in Rs 3.46 crore nett ($621,118) at the USA Box Office in 8-day extended first week.
However, Pawan Kalyan's recent release Gabbar Singh, which had an earth-shattering response, had collected Rs 42.55 cr at the worldwide Box Office in the first week. Julayi has broken this record. Now, it should be seen whether it will cross Rs 50 crore mark in the second weekend.