TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
It is already known actor Junior NTR, who is busy shooting for his upcoming movie Baadshah, is teaming up with director Hareesh Shanker for his next project, which is yet to be titled. The latest news is that the duo have had formal pooja muhurtam for the film and the launch event was held at producer Dil Raju's office in Hyderabad today (October 18).
Hero Jr NTR sounded the clap for first shot and Dil Raju switched on the camera. The muhurtam of the film was grand affair. Celebrities like Akkineni Ramesh Prasad, Shayam Prasad Reddy, Vamsi Paidipally, Satya Rangaiah and a few others attended the opening function of this untitled Telugu film.
However, this movie will be the Production no 16 made under Sri Venkateswara Creations. This is the second time Jr NTR is working with Dil Raju after super hit film Brindavanam (2010). Sirish-Lakshman will co-produce the movie, which will have SS Thaman's music, Chota K Naidu's camera, Gowthum Raju's editing, and Ramesh Reddy and Satish Veghnesa's screenplay.
Click here to see more pictures of Muhurtam function