TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Reports suggest that Suresh Babu is spending Rs 2 crores on Malavika's wedding ceremony, which is being held at the event will be held at Ramanaidu's Nanakramguda studio in Hyderabad. Suresh Babu says that 10,000-odd guests from the politics, business and film world will attend his daughter's wedding and his family has planned to serve them traditional dishes.
Sources close to Suresh Babu family reveal that the Daggabatis have planned a traditional wedding for Malavika. The marriage venue at the Nanakramguda studio has been decorated the way that would remind the village Karamchedu, which the home town of Ramanaidu. The D family has made necessary security arrangements for the celebrity guests.
However, the wedding would be a star-studded affair. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, South superstars Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Suriya, Karthi Boney Kapoor and wife Sridevi, Anil Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia, Hema Malini are expected to attend this private function of Daggabatti family.