TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Actress Nathalia Kaur, who was to do an item number in Gabbar Singh, has finally walked out of Pawan Kalyan's much-anticipated movie. The Brazilian bombshell has revealed that the producers had approached her of a special song, but she rejected it after things did not work out her way.
In an interaction with the media, Nathalia Kaur confirmed the news about rejecting the item song of Gabbar Singh. "I am not doing the item number in Gabbar Singh. Things did not work out between us and hence decided to back out of it. My Tollywood debut will have to wait for now," the TOI quotes Nathalia as saying.
However, sources close to the producers of Gabbar Singh have slammed the claims made by Nathalia Kaur. They have their own say about the whole issue. They say that the price tag was the issue. The actress was not very happy with the remuneration that she was getting for the song. So she opted of the project.