TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The officials from Regional Censor Board have watched the film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu in Hyderabad today (October 11). The censors were very happy with the production values of the movie and they congratulated director Puri Jagannath, producer DVV Danayya and the team for their wonderful work.
Puri Jagannath is very much thrilled by the response of the Censor Board and is flying in the air. Soon after the Board issued the certificate, the elated director took to his Twitter to share his excitement with his fans. Puri wrote, "Got u/a No cuts. Extraordinary report from censor officer N members (sic)." He added, "U will see Pawan Kalyan in another level."
However, Pawan Kalyan can be seen as a mechanic-turned-journalist, while Tamanna Bhatia appears as a TV journalist in this much-anticipated movie Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu. Mani Sharma has composed music for the songs of the film, which have become chartbusters. The action flick is releasing on October 18 and it should be seen how it would perform at the Box Office.