TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Raghava Lawrence's film Rebel starring Prabhas, Tamanna and Deeksha Seth in leads, opened to an earth shattering response in Andhra Pradesh and other areas of India. The movie raked in Rs 23.32 crores at the Box Office in the first weekend. Its business dropped by 50% on weekdays. Due to Gandhi Jayanti holiday, it had a good time at the ticket windows on Tuesday. The movie added another Rs 10.03 crores to its seven-day total Rs 33.35 crores nett.
However, Rebel is facing a big threat from Vikram's Siva Thandavam, which has hit the screens across the state today. The movie has few new small competitors like Kichcha, Housefull, English Vinglish, Bikku Rathore and Sorry Teacher, which have also released in theatres today. It should be seen whether the film will beat them at the Box Office or not.
Here is the area-wise collection of Rebel
Nizam - Rs 11 crore
Ceded - Rs 5.5 crore
Guntur - Rs 3.6 crore
Uttarandhra - Rs 3.25 crore
East Godavari - Rs 2.65 crore
West Godavari - Rs 2 crore
Krishna - Rs 1.55 crore
Nellore - Rs 1.1 crore
Karnataka - Rs 1.25 crore
Other areas in India - Rs 90 lakhs
USA - Rs 60 lakhs