TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Telugu movie Racha, which received fabulous opening on Friday, has raked in Rs 15 crores at the Box Office in the first weekend. The producers of the film held a press meet to celebrate it. Addressing the media, they attributed the success to the lead stars Ram Charan Teja and Tamanna.
Talking about the successful opening of Racha, producer NV Prasad said that actor Ram Charan Teja has suffered several injuries while shooting for the movie. So, the success of the film goes to him. Meanwhile, Paras Jain also acknowledged the commitment of Charan and director Sampath Nandi.
Racha has also been dubbed in Tamil and Malayalam. Its Tamil version Ragalai has been released on April 5 and it is also running to packed houses. The producers of the movie has planned to release its Malayalam version on 13th April. It should be seen whether it will be able to woo Malayalam audience too.