TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Telugu actor Ram Charan Teja's recently released movie Racha has successfully completed four weeks at Box Office. The film has done wonderful business at the collection windows across the globe. According to the trade reports, it has raked in Rs 53.48 crore from its all version in 28 days.
Racha, which was released in more than 1,200 theatres on 5th April, had opened to an overwhelming response on the opening day. The movie maintained its business well till four weeks. It has grossed Rs 37.48 crore from the collection centres in different areas of Andha Pradesh. And it is a record business for action-romantic film in Telugu.
Ram Charan and Tamanna starrer has collected approximately Rs 4.60 crore at the Karnataka Box Office. The film has earned Rs 5.90 cr from its Tamil and Malayalam version. It has raked in Rs 4 crore from the international business centres. It has earned another Rs 1.50 crore from the collection centres in North India.
However, the movie Racha has turned out to be the biggest money spinner at the Box Office. The film has managed to cross Rs 50 crore mark in very short time. With this, Ram Charan and Tamanna have got one more super duper hit movie in their kitty.