TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Naayak starring Ram Charan Teja, Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in leads, is one of the most hyped Telugu movies. There was huge demand for its Karnataka theatrical rights and several big distribution houses were in race to buy it. Now, reports suggest that Gayathri Films has bought the rights for a whopping amount of Rs 4.10 crores, which is said to be the highest price offered for any Telugu film in the state.
However, Naayak, which is directed by VV Vinayak, is an action entertainer and it has been extensively shot in Hyderabad, Kolkata, Iceland, Slovenia and a few other foreign countries. The film is likely to wrap up its film and release its music, which is scored by SS Thaman, by the end of this month. The movie would be hit the screens on January 9, 2013 as Sankranthi treat.