- SIIMA Short Film Awards 2018: Rana Daggubati Sports A New Look At The Event, View Pics
- Vidya Balan About The NTR Biopic: It Has Been A Really Nice Experience
- NTR Biopic: Sumanth Gets Trolled For Playing ANR In The Balakrishna Starrer And Here's Why
- NTR Biopic: Rana Daggubati Joins The Cast Of The Balakrishna Starrer!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
The wedding muhurtam of Malavika and Bharath Krishna is scheduled to be held at 8.50 pm today. This event will be followed by a lavish dinner for all the guests. Ramanaidu has reportedly made a grand preparation for this function and Rana Daggubati, who is basking in the success of Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, is personally supervising the arrangements.
Filmmaker Dr D Ramanaidu, who has produced films in almost all languages in India, has given life to many big personalities in the country. His son D Suresh Babu, who is a noted producer, and his grandson Rana, who has acted in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films, have a large number of friends in the film industry. They have already sent out invitation to all important guest.
However, the people from the T-Town circle say Malavika's wedding is going to be the next biggest function of Ram Charan Teja's wedding. Her marriage ceremony is expected to witness the presence of almost all the superstar of Indian cinema.
Stay locked to this space to read the updates on this grand-gala event.