TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The wedding muhurtam of Malavika and Bharath Krishna is scheduled to be held at 8.50 pm today. This event will be followed by a lavish dinner for all the guests. Ramanaidu has reportedly made a grand preparation for this function and Rana Daggubati, who is basking in the success of Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, is personally supervising the arrangements.
Filmmaker Dr D Ramanaidu, who has produced films in almost all languages in India, has given life to many big personalities in the country. His son D Suresh Babu, who is a noted producer, and his grandson Rana, who has acted in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films, have a large number of friends in the film industry. They have already sent out invitation to all important guest.
However, the people from the T-Town circle say Malavika's wedding is going to be the next biggest function of Ram Charan Teja's wedding. Her marriage ceremony is expected to witness the presence of almost all the superstar of Indian cinema.
Stay locked to this space to read the updates on this grand-gala event.