- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
- Infinity War To Have A Baahubali Connection: Rana Daggubati To Lend His Voice For Thanos
- PERFECT NEW YEAR GIFT! Rana Daggubati Shares The First Look Of His New Film 'Haathi Mere Saathi'
- BIG NEWS! Rana Daggubati To Step Into Mollywood With A Big Budget Venture!
- BAAHU-BHALLA KI YAARI! This Unseen Picture Of Prabhas & Rana Daggubati From Baahubali 2 Sets Is Gold
- Rana Daggubati Bags A Hollywood Offer!
Actor Rana Daggubati has double reason to celebrate this time. Firstly, the young Telugu actor's latest outing Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has got fantastic opening at the Box Office. Secondly, his sister Malavika Devi is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Bharath Krishna Rao on December 5 at a grand ceremony in Hyderabad.
Malavika Devi is the daughter of Srimathi Lakshmi and Sri D Suresh Babu and granddaughter of Shrimati Rajeswari and Dr D Rama Naidu. Bharath Krishna Rao is the son of Dr Padmavathi and Sr Dr Raja Mohan Rao Potluri. They had got engaged at a grand function in Hyderabad a couple of months ago.
Malavika Devi will enter wedlock with Bharath Krishna Rao at 8.50 pm on December 5, 2012. Their grand wedding ceremony will take place at Rama Naidu Studios, Nanakramgudu, Hyderabad. Now, Malavika's family is busy distributing the wedding invitation card, which has been designed by international artist Ramesh Gorjala. Several big celebrities are expected to attended the event.