TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Actor Rana Daggubati has double reason to celebrate this time. Firstly, the young Telugu actor's latest outing Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has got fantastic opening at the Box Office. Secondly, his sister Malavika Devi is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Bharath Krishna Rao on December 5 at a grand ceremony in Hyderabad.
Malavika Devi is the daughter of Srimathi Lakshmi and Sri D Suresh Babu and granddaughter of Shrimati Rajeswari and Dr D Rama Naidu. Bharath Krishna Rao is the son of Dr Padmavathi and Sr Dr Raja Mohan Rao Potluri. They had got engaged at a grand function in Hyderabad a couple of months ago.
Malavika Devi will enter wedlock with Bharath Krishna Rao at 8.50 pm on December 5, 2012. Their grand wedding ceremony will take place at Rama Naidu Studios, Nanakramgudu, Hyderabad. Now, Malavika's family is busy distributing the wedding invitation card, which has been designed by international artist Ramesh Gorjala. Several big celebrities are expected to attended the event.