- SIIMA Short Film Awards 2018: Rana Daggubati Sports A New Look At The Event, View Pics
- Vidya Balan About The NTR Biopic: It Has Been A Really Nice Experience
- NTR Biopic: Sumanth Gets Trolled For Playing ANR In The Balakrishna Starrer And Here's Why
- NTR Biopic: Rana Daggubati Joins The Cast Of The Balakrishna Starrer!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
Actor Rana Daggubati has double reason to celebrate this time. Firstly, the young Telugu actor's latest outing Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum has got fantastic opening at the Box Office. Secondly, his sister Malavika Devi is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Bharath Krishna Rao on December 5 at a grand ceremony in Hyderabad.
Malavika Devi is the daughter of Srimathi Lakshmi and Sri D Suresh Babu and granddaughter of Shrimati Rajeswari and Dr D Rama Naidu. Bharath Krishna Rao is the son of Dr Padmavathi and Sr Dr Raja Mohan Rao Potluri. They had got engaged at a grand function in Hyderabad a couple of months ago.
Malavika Devi will enter wedlock with Bharath Krishna Rao at 8.50 pm on December 5, 2012. Their grand wedding ceremony will take place at Rama Naidu Studios, Nanakramgudu, Hyderabad. Now, Malavika's family is busy distributing the wedding invitation card, which has been designed by international artist Ramesh Gorjala. Several big celebrities are expected to attended the event.