- SIIMA Short Film Awards 2018: Rana Daggubati Sports A New Look At The Event, View Pics
- Vidya Balan About The NTR Biopic: It Has Been A Really Nice Experience
- NTR Biopic: Sumanth Gets Trolled For Playing ANR In The Balakrishna Starrer And Here's Why
- NTR Biopic: Rana Daggubati Joins The Cast Of The Balakrishna Starrer!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
Sources close to D Suresh Babu say that Malavika and Bharat's marriage was strictly a private function. The Daggubati family reportedly did not want to publicise it because they are not celebrities. They wanted to keep their marriage photos and videos away from the media glare. Hence, they had reportedly not invited even a single person from the media, say the sources.
However, the subha muhurtham of their marriage was set at 8.50 pm followed by a lavish traditional dinner for the guest. Sources claim that the wedding was attended by luminaries of the film world, business tycoons and politicians. Nearly 10,000-odd guests wished the newly wed couple.