- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
- Infinity War To Have A Baahubali Connection: Rana Daggubati To Lend His Voice For Thanos
- PERFECT NEW YEAR GIFT! Rana Daggubati Shares The First Look Of His New Film 'Haathi Mere Saathi'
- BIG NEWS! Rana Daggubati To Step Into Mollywood With A Big Budget Venture!
- BAAHU-BHALLA KI YAARI! This Unseen Picture Of Prabhas & Rana Daggubati From Baahubali 2 Sets Is Gold
- Rana Daggubati Bags A Hollywood Offer!
Sources close to D Suresh Babu say that Malavika and Bharat's marriage was strictly a private function. The Daggubati family reportedly did not want to publicise it because they are not celebrities. They wanted to keep their marriage photos and videos away from the media glare. Hence, they had reportedly not invited even a single person from the media, say the sources.
However, the subha muhurtham of their marriage was set at 8.50 pm followed by a lavish traditional dinner for the guest. Sources claim that the wedding was attended by luminaries of the film world, business tycoons and politicians. Nearly 10,000-odd guests wished the newly wed couple.