TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sources close to D Suresh Babu say that Malavika and Bharat's marriage was strictly a private function. The Daggubati family reportedly did not want to publicise it because they are not celebrities. They wanted to keep their marriage photos and videos away from the media glare. Hence, they had reportedly not invited even a single person from the media, say the sources.
However, the subha muhurtham of their marriage was set at 8.50 pm followed by a lavish traditional dinner for the guest. Sources claim that the wedding was attended by luminaries of the film world, business tycoons and politicians. Nearly 10,000-odd guests wished the newly wed couple.