TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Devudu Chesina Manushulu has low profile release as Salman's Ek Tha Tiger and Allu Arjun's Julayi have occupied maximum number of theatres across the country. According to reports, the Telugu film has hit 600 cinemas, which include 563 screens in India, 29 screens in USA and 8 screens in UAE.
Devudu Chesina Manushulu, which is described as a rib trickling comedy, has registered 70% to 100% occupancy. As per the early trends, Devudu Chesina Manushulu has collected Rs 5.5 crores on its opening day at the Box Office. With this, the movie has broken the record of Daruvu, which had collected approximately Rs 4.5 crores on the first day of its release.
The makers of Devudu Chesina Manushulu have had a massive promotion. In addition, Ravi Teja mania drove the audience crazy towards the theatres. However, the movie has garnered mixed reviews from film critics. Now it should be seen whether the film will retain its opening success in the coming days. Stay locked to Telugu Box Office to read latest updates on its Box Office performance.