TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Devudu Chesina Manushulu has low profile release as Salman's Ek Tha Tiger and Allu Arjun's Julayi have occupied maximum number of theatres across the country. According to reports, the Telugu film has hit 600 cinemas, which include 563 screens in India, 29 screens in USA and 8 screens in UAE.
Devudu Chesina Manushulu, which is described as a rib trickling comedy, has registered 70% to 100% occupancy. As per the early trends, Devudu Chesina Manushulu has collected Rs 5.5 crores on its opening day at the Box Office. With this, the movie has broken the record of Daruvu, which had collected approximately Rs 4.5 crores on the first day of its release.
The makers of Devudu Chesina Manushulu have had a massive promotion. In addition, Ravi Teja mania drove the audience crazy towards the theatres. However, the movie has garnered mixed reviews from film critics. Now it should be seen whether the film will retain its opening success in the coming days. Stay locked to Telugu Box Office to read latest updates on its Box Office performance.